In an effort to expand my skills and to just try some new cool stuff I'm going to try and complete a different project every week until the end of this year. I want each project to be something I have never done before. Even if I may have dabbled in the subject before (and I do like to dabble), I'm terrible at finishing things.
Criteria for a "thing"
- Must be finishable in a week
- Must have a actual product associated with the "thing" (be it physical or digital)
- Must be something I have never completed before
Here's what I'm thinking of
- Create a logo
- Make something with an arduino
- Make a game (in a new language?)
- Make some physical things
- Simulation gif like those found at https://www.reddit.com/r/simulated
- Animate a short clip
- Paint something
Without further ado, here is the first week's thing